lördag, november 22, 2008

The greatest day in history
Death is beaten
You have rescued me
Sing it out; Jesus is alive!
The empty cross, the empty grave
Life eternal, You have won the day
Shout it out; Jesus is alive! He's alive!
.
Oh, happy day, happy day
You washed my sin away
Oh, happy day, happy day
I'll never be the same.
Forever i am changed.
.
When i stand in that place
Free at last, meeting face to face
I am yours, Jesus, You are mine
Endless joy, perfect peace
Earthly pain finally will cease
Celebrate, Jesus is alive, He's alive!
.
Oh, what a glorious day
What a glorious way
That You have saved me!
Oh, what a glorious day
What a glorious Name

2 kommentarer:

Andreas Cucca sa...

Underbar låt :) jag har gått och nynnat på den när jag vaktat dörrar på Gardemoen :P

Anonym sa...

Fant link til din blogg via Cucca og jeg må bare si at jeg synes den sangen er helt fantastisk!

Herlig blogg du har :)